Responsible for the creative ideation and execution of content across all platforms in support of brand initiatives and show campaigns, taking projects from brainstorming through postproduction and supporting one-off creative needs as they arise. They will own the creation and production process of multi-platform video from ideation through post-production and project management. They will produce shoots in the field and on-set, working closely with production companies and talent.
• Write/produce/edit launch spots, quote spots, social videos, and other video content for USA Network.
• Work with graphic designers, editors, and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process.
• Develop innovative shoot ideas for launch campaigns, including social components.
• Concept and shoot creative on a fast turnaround.
• Work with outside companies on campaign development and execution.
• Partner with various in-house teams (Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing, Consumer Marketing, and all digital platforms) to create communications that tie in with marketing campaigns.
• Partner with the team for brainstorming and scriptwriting.
- 2+ years' experience writing, producing, and editing promos and social content for a cable, broadcast, or streaming network.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro editing.
- Must have a show reel that demonstrates work from a series or launch campaign.
- Knowledge of all aspects of video production and post-production.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice when needed.
- Candidates must be located within commutable distance of NBCU offices in 30 Rock, NYC.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Excellent leadership skills, editorial judgment and creative abilities, with solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strongly developed conceptual skills and ability to convey them in presentations.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated.
- Must have an interest in sports and entertainment.
- Have an awareness of and genuine interest in the state of our art and industry trends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5zmo-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.