The Multiplatform Producer creates top notch custom content for ELG's One Platform Creative team. They will generate and write linear, digital, and social concepts to be pitched to potential advertisers for our properties and when sold, execute against the creative content. They will work with production companies, graphic designers and sound mixers to accomplish this under the direction of the Creative Director. Reporting to Creative Director, One Platform Creative, this person should be an innovative, highly creative, and an organized leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Concept and execute co-branded content with network brand voice for our advertising and cross-portfolio partners to run across all platforms of the Entertainment Lifestyle Group (Bravo, E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, UniKids).
• Ideate, write, produce, and edit content for linear, digital and social media platforms, with an emphasis on digital and social media proficiencies.
• Brainstorm and write creative concepts for advertisers of all categories including movie studios in relation to ELG shows, talent, and networks.
• Oversee shoot production and liaison with production companies alongside Creative Director.
• Collaborate with clients and One Platform Development/Marketing partners on creative ideas and solutions.
• Interface with network creatives, production and One Platform Development teams in identifying industry trends and developing new, innovative, co-branded creative solutions for ad sales and cross-portfolio partners.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2 years in a comparable writer/producer/editor role creating innovative content for traditional or new media
• Must have strong editorial skills and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere and After Effects)
• Demonstrated creativity and expertise in writing, concepts and style
• Articulate creative direction when collaborating with designers, editors, sound designers
• An understanding of branding in order to creatively and innovatively integrate a partner's brand within our content
• Ability to balance multiple priorities, problem solve, and be resourceful while working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop strong relationships and collaborate with Network and OPD/OPM teams.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive collaborator, solution focused and flexible in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic, highly motivated
• Must be able to provide a reel of creative content work
• Must take script writing/producing test
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to travel
• Willing to work OT on short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Passionate about storytelling and innovative thinking
• Great presentation skills, from simple written scripts to more formal client pitches
• In-depth knowledge of current trends content consumption, especially on social media platforms
• Knowledge of media, the sales process and media in general
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and presentation proficiencies
• Intrinsic understanding of each department's function at a cable network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1vvn-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.