Sfa, Global Distribution
Universal City, CA
Manage Original Series Windowing Strategy and Analysis:
• Partner with Business Affairs and scheduling to understand various opportunities to maximize content monetization across our platforms; Ensure impacts to programming cost and associated content rights is modeled appropriately
• Partner with Peacock BD team and the various Network programming finance, Scheduling and sales teams to model a comprehensive P&L and content recommendations
Manage Greenlight Process for TV & Streaming Entertainment:
• Manage program profitability and greenlight process across Linear Platforms and Streaming (NBC Broadcast, USA, SYFY, Bravo, Oxygen, E! Networks; Peacock Streaming)
• Partner with various teams to model relevant assumptions for series and overall deal proforma estimates; teams include: Creative/Content, Business Affairs, Production Operations, Programming Finance, Studio Finance, Scheduling, Research, Ad Sales Finance
• Maintain pipeline/database of all series & deals under review; communicate status to senior leadership
• Partner with business affairs to track and provide input on deal/negotiation status through to closure
• Manage all workflow processes to ensure needed approval for greenlights, renewals and term deal commitments
Lead Development of Program Profitability Reporting
• Actualize Program Economics: Create and lead automation of program profitability template across TV & Streaming portfolio; Incorporate forecasting estimates to enhance and streamline series renewal analysis
• Standardize and streamline templates and formats for greenlight P&L's, including performance sensitivities across content genres for both season 1 series as well as renewals
• Key stakeholder in managing and driving enhancements and migration of development and series workflow system (PDM)
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• 10+ years of relevant finance experience with 3+ years of programming profitability or strategy experience preferred.
• MBA or CPA preferred.
• Strong experience in developing and reporting business performance metrics.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
Desired Characteristics :
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, work independently, and be effective and decisive under pressure.
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
• Able to build strong working partnerships along with the ability to listen understand and influence across various levels within the organization, and direct a team.
• Possesses the confidence and presence to interact and present at senior management and executive levels.
• Knowledge of the Broadcast Television industry & understanding of the complexities of Network programming contracts and scheduling operations preferred.
• Finance experience with broadcast or cable networks preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88jw9-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.