• Serve as a main point of contact between production and Studio on a day-to-day basis for scripted, unscripted, late night, talk, specials and foreign productions.
• Recognize, analyze and understand production-related issues and collaboratively work with internal departments including: HR, employment legal, production legal, finance, labor relations, post, safety, sales, transportation and standards to resolve.
• Recognize the necessity to escalate issues to Head of Production with concise information for their review and approval.
• Responsible for training productions on Studio policies and procedures. Must be comfortable in presenting material to large groups with various levels of production experience, and interfacing with Producers, UPMs, Production Coordinators, Accountants, Clearance Coordinators, Location Managers, etc..
• Review and evaluate vendor, clearance and location agreements with the legal contracts department and help negotiate terms with vendors as needed.
• Lead brand exposure requests between production and ad sales.
• Minimum 8 years of production experience in television production management.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA and travel when necessary
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Knowledge and confidence to make independent high-level decisions for productions, having direct impact on minimizing Studio's overall liability.
• Team player with a strong work ethic
• Strong written and communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Professional business manner
• Comfort working with all levels of management and talent
• Remain calm in fast paced, pressure filled, high stress environment
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29m62-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.