Campaign Manager, Global
New York, NY
NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business.
The Customer Solutions team within Advertising Platforms & Operations is responsible for leading the product development processes for the technology solutions delivered to our advertising partners. We are currently looking for a strong product leader to drive customer innovation and deliver high-growth ad products across NBCUniversal's digital video ecosystem. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative thought leader, passionate about digital media, cares about customers, understands the value of the user experience and the impact on the business and the importance of the context surrounding advertising.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• As part of the Advertising Platforms & Operations (AP&O) team, this person will own NBCU digital video-focused advertising core product offering, lead its development, ensure its adoption and plan its evolutions.
• This leader will closely collaborate with Product, Strategy and Sales executives to define, specify and drive the execution of NBCUniversal video product plan/roadmap.
• The Vice President, Product Management will think holistically about our product offering, and how the strategy fits into the larger ecosystem of distributed content and media platform industry.
• This person will track success using key performance indicators and will consistently test, evaluate and identify opportunities for innovation.
• Leveraging market insights and consumer feedback, this person will work cross-functionally and lead conversation amongst key stakeholders and collaborators to build and execute product strategy.
• Brings 6+ years' experience working in digital media, preferably with experience leading a video product team.
• Has prior experience collaborating with Engineering, Strategy, Design, and Sales teams to develop successful and innovative digital products.
• Demonstrates knowledge of technical and operational requirements of products and projects.
• Proven ability to communicate using technical engineering language (APIs, technical documentation, systems, etc).
• Brings prior experience dissecting and leveraging data to interpret market dynamics, understand user behaviors, measure product performance, identify pinch-points, and inform decision making.
• Has experience successfully managing direct and/or ''dotted-line'' reports.
• Demonstrates a history of creative problem-solving and with autonomy.
• Shows ability to effectively communicate and influence across a variety of platforms as needed (messenger, video conferences, in-person gatherings, phone, email, etc).
• Demonstrates a passion for the video advertising marketplace with commitment to delivering best-in-class advertising products and consumer experiences.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y31e-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.