NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations (AP&O) team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business.
The Customer Solutions team within Advertising Platforms & Operations is responsible for leading the product development processes for the technology solutions delivered to our advertising partners. We are currently seeking a Vice President of Product Management to lead our Demand and Activation Strategy team by driving customer innovation and delivering high-growth ad products across NBCUniversal's digital ecosystem.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Own NBCUniversal's demand and activation strategy by leading its definition, execution, and adoption, and planning its evolutions
• Think holistically about all the products constituting our digital demand, our cross-supply activation methods, and our measurement and data capabilities.
• Determine how our demand and activation strategy fits into the larger ecosystem of distributed content and the media industry, as a whole
• Manage NBCU demand and activation roadmaps and effectively communicate timelines to all key stakeholders by leading communication, prioritizing key features, and working with external partners and engineering teams
• Collaborate, communicate, and influence across Product, Strategy, and Sales leadership to define, specify, and drive the execution of NBCU product strategy
• Strategize, plan, and build compelling solutions leveraging the full-strength of our supply and the full breadth of our data capabilities
• Monitor industry (market insights) and business performance (customer feedback) to identify innovation opportunities
• Track success by using key performance indicators and consistently test and evaluate fundamental metrics
• Be an expert and lead a team of experts. Provide subject matter guidance to the larger AP&O team and Ad Sales organization.
• Own your product area, prioritize work, and always maintain the highest standard of quality
The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative and seasoned product manager who cares about customers, understands the value of good user experiences, and is passionate about digital media, the programmatic ecosystem, and video advertising innovation.
• 10+ years of experience working in digital media, specifically involving video product development and programmatic activation
• Deep knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, self-service demand activation and its main actors, as well as all related product, business, and technical implications
• Proven track record of owning customer-facing product solutions in cross-functional environments
• Excellent communicator with proven ability to effectively influence cross-functionally across a variety of platforms
• Champion at connecting the dots and strategic influencing
• Skilled at collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Strategy, and Engineering teams to develop and bring to market successful and innovative digital products
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Extensive experience working with technical and operational product and project requirements
• Proven ability to understand and communicate using technical language (e.g., APIs, requirements documents, agile systems, etc.)
• Fluency with data; can dissect and interpret it to understand market dynamics and user behaviors, measure product performance, identify pinch-points, and inform decision making
• Deeply care about the work environment and personify humble confidence and dependability
• Passionate about translating challenges into methodical iterative processes and learnings
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical, you know how to take the seed of an idea through to launch and how to prioritize effectively to get things done
• At ease when working outside-of-the box, you love finding creative solutions to unusual challenges
• Familiar with the latest developments in the digital media space and advertising industry at large
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbov8k-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.