Data Science Engineer
New York, NY
NBC Universal is looking for a Product Leader to drive innovation and adoption of it's Audience Insights Hub (AIH) – a suite of data interoperability products, most notably NBCU's data clean room, designed to offer privacy-compliant audience data collaboration between NBCU and its customers. The ideal candidate is a highly technical, team-oriented thought leader, persuasive communicator, passionate about ad technology, media and deeply knowledgeable of the role of data across a wide variety advertising use cases including audience forecasting/targeting, cross platform reach and frequency measurement, planning and attribution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As part of the Advertising Sales team at NBCU you will own the product strategy, roadmap and play a pivotal role in the ultimate business success of NBCU's Audience Insights Hub – NBCU's proprietary data clean room.
Oversight will include:
• Overall clean room solutions architecture and roadmap.
• Data quality, schema, flows within clean room.
• Customer and partner clean room integrations (buyers, sellers, data exchange partners, measurement, more).
• Vendor choice and management (buy, partner, build decisions).
You will evaluate and delivery initial business use cases of the AIH including, but not limited to:
• Digital audience exploration/forecasting.
• Reach & frequency measurement.
• Cross-platform planning.
• Cross-platform attribution.
You will work collaboratively across a complex and matrixed organization, including:
• With business and strategy divisions to define short and long-term business and product vision, and to interface with customers.
• With engineering to define requirements, manage product backlog and deliver on time and on budget.
• With sales, finance, training and marketing to commercialize product and launch new features.
• With Insights and Measurement team to productionalize measurement solutions.
• 5+ years' experience with product management in ad technology and media industry, with deep domain knowledge in 1st party data management.
• Proven extensive knowledge of 1st party data management and media & marketing solutions using public cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and Azure as well as data warehousing solutions such as Big Query, Snowflake and more.
• Demonstrates knowledge of advertising technology ecosystems including ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs, CRMs, Clean Rooms.
• Experience using analytical skills in media measurement, including audience measurement and campaign performance.
• Prior experience in solutions engineering and/or technical solution architecture.
• BS in engineering and/or computer science.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7114p-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.