Creative Traffic Manager
Universal City, CA
The Vice President, NFT Management, is an exciting role responsible for identifying and executing strategic direction and opportunities in emerging digital categories. The role is an integral part of the Games & Digital Platforms team within the Universal Brand Development group, a business unit focused on creating innovative products and experiences inspired by our vast portfolio of intellectual properties. The successful candidate will utilize strong business development skills and Web3 technology experience to lead new digital product planning, partnerships, and fan engagement across a range of digital platforms and business models, with a focus on NFTs and connected experiences. The role will be responsible for driving business growth and will work closely with executive management along with internal with external partners. As an influential leader, it is essential to demonstrate a passion for unlocking opportunities at the intersection of technology, interactivity, and community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the UBD Games & Digital Platforms Executive Management team and other internal stakeholders to shape and implement the group's forward-looking digital strategy including approaches to blockchain technologies, NFTs and other emerging categories.
• Formulate a roadmap of NFT product releases in line with the group's goals and objectives, designed to meet evolving business opportunities and create new audience engagement.
• Identify and manage partnerships with technology and creative services providers; NFT marketplace operators and licensees.
• Negotiate business agreements with potential partners in close collaboration with internal Business & Legal Affairs groups.
• Oversee day-to-day partner and licensee relationships in the above categories with a focus on innovation, quality assurance, problem-solving, and best-in-class account management.
• Manage and achieve revenue targets.
• Interact as liaison with digital leaders companywide sharing information on current and future projects and collaboration opportunities.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on NFT and Web3 industry trends, evolving business models, and best practices.
• 10+ years of Business Development or Strategic Management experience in the Technology, Gaming, Media and/or Blockchain industries.
• Fan-focused approach to product development and marketing.
• Demonstrable experience conducting market analysis and strategic product planning, leading to new product launches in the digital sector.
• Successful track record of identifying, negotiating, and closing new business agreements with technology/SaaS providers, creative/development studios, and third-party digital licensees.
• Hands-on experience with blockchain, NFT, and Web3 technologies.
• Proven P&L oversight and revenue management acumen.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, high-profile projects simultaneously and collaborate across disciplines.
• Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to comfortably interact across all levels of internal and external management.
• Experience working with entertainment IP and/or content creators, including an understanding of intellectual property rights management.
• Token economy experience.
• Entrepreneurial attitude with an ownership mentality.
• Creative problem solver.
• Data-informed decision-making.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Master's Degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbeknk-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.