Imagine you sit at the intersection of a blue-chip brand that has a rich legacy of storytelling and immersive experiences, an industry that is rapidly evolving, a global vision that sees an incredible future and is leaping toward it, and a creative culture that allows you to shine. That is this position. The Vice President, Brand Creative is the creative executive responsible for designing and executing a brand creative strategy, that reaches each and every touch point of messaging, driving a dynamic look and feel that unites the Universal Parks brand, while also allowing for creative innovation and customization on each and every campaign.
The Vice President, Brand Creative role:
• Leads global creative strategy and creative execution for the Universal Parks Brand, working enterprise wide, unlocking revenue and ensuring exceptional creative quality, aligned globally.
• Develops creative strategies and brand tools that guide the enterprise, defining and shaping the brand, and can confidently deliver with strong pitching and storytelling expertise.
• Leads external partners and inspires multi-layered creative teams, both internal and external. Provides leadership mentoring and coaching for talent.
• Leads best in class creative culture optimistically, with a love for creativity and partnership.
• Ensures best in class processes and fiscal responsibility across the team and organization.
• Influences and inspires executives, leaders and teams - both external and internal - across the organization.
• Contributes to the advancement and actualization of Universal's diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments.
• Reports to Senior Vice President, Franchise Creative.
• Global leadership in brand and creative strategy development.
• Global Brand management and evangelization from executive through to team
• Macro/micro culture and trend development that inform creative programs and business growth.
• High level management of creative team dynamics and career development performance metrics and assessment for creative team members.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in developing creative programs, with a focus on brand positioning and building, within the advertising, entertainment, retail or tech industries.
• 5 years experience in creating and driving creative strategy across multiple platforms and touchpoints, that express the brand in a unified way while still allowing for innovation and evolution on design, look, and feel, for customized, mission critical marketing campaigns that elevate the business and deepen consumer excitement and engagement.
• Minimum 10 years in creative leadership with proven track record of identifying and developing creative talent.
• Long term and productive relationships across entertainment, travel and hospitality, creative, and exceptional brands.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Optimistic with love for creativity and partnership.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40kvq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.