Director, Ad Sales Finance
New York, NY
NBCU New York Treasury is a centralized group supporting all America's banking and cash flow operations. This role provides support to NBCU's Americas Treasury operations by being the main point of contact for all routine Treasury services and bank administration across NBCU businesses. This position will also be responsible for assisting with Treasury accounting and FX back office related activities as required.
• Responsible for managing treasury services and bank administration requests for all NBCU business units
• Coordinate bank account documentation and assist in the implementation of bank services.
• Communicate with banks and NBCU subsidiaries regarding bank services and account status updates.
• Act as liaison between NBCU business units and relationship banking partners
• Perform maintenance of bank account database software
• Support global bank account administration process for all NBCU – America's businesses
• Act as Treasury Administrator for Bank Proprietary platforms
• Support new account implementations and assist with Treasury integration projects
• Manage monthly bank fee database and bank fee related inquiries
• Oversee the unclaimed property collection process
• Assist in the Treasury Accounting process
• Partner with Treasury team members and Tax to complete annual FBAR filings
• Treasury Special Projects / Analysis
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Treasury operations or Banking preferred
(note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Working knowledge of US banking relating to Bank documentation, Fed. Wires, ACH, lockboxes, and other common corporate treasury services
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• CTP accreditation is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91wq9-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.