NBCU New York Treasury is a centralized group supporting all Americas banking and cash flow operations. Corporate Treasury works closely with the finance teams across NBCU divisions (Film, TV production, News, Parks, etc.) to ensure global operations are properly funded and cash is appropriately monitored and managed. This role provides support to NBCU's businesses by being a primary point of contact for all treasury services and cash management needs.
• Responsible for managing treasury services and bank administration requests for all NBCU business units
• Coordinate bank account documentation and assist in the implementation of bank services.
• Act as liaison between NBCU business units and relationship banking partners
• Support new account implementations and assist with Treasury integration projects
• Manage monthly bank fee database and bank fee related inquiries
• Oversee the unclaimed property collection process in conjunction with third party consultants
• Work with foreign exchange team to support the operational and hedge related FX process
• Facilitate daily electronic funds transfer approval process
• Manage all NBCU banking activities via Treasury workstation and bank proprietary platforms;
• Support Treasury initiatives including implementation of new company-wide cash pooling structures
• Partner with business units to identify and implement banking solutions based on specific business requirements
• Assist in the Treasury Accounting process
• Evaluate current operational controls and procedures to identify opportunities for improved efficiency
• Coordinate with Comcast Treasury and Corporate partners on new business initiatives
• Partner with NBCU Tax to complete annual FBAR filings
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Treasury Operations or Banking
Desired Characteristics :
• CTP accreditation is a plus
• Working knowledge of US banking relating to Bank documentation, Fed. Wires, ACH, lockboxes, and other common corporate treasury services
• Working knowledge of international cash settlement process & SWIFT
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Word
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm04x-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.