Junior Application Software Developer
Universal City, CA
The Technical Support Analyst will support IT Film Production and Accounting, Term Deals, and Studio clients. The ideal candidate will need to be able to operate efficiently with a high volume of requests in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. They must enjoy interacting with customers and be willing to tackle unique challenges head-on while leveraging a variety of tech solutions to meet production needs.
• User account creation, management, and support of inter-departmental systems and cloud-based services for production, accounting, term deals and studio clients.
• Provide cross platform desktop support for production clients internationally - which includes but is not limited to; user account issues, basic network issues, operating system issues, application issues, etc.
• Help desk operator / triage and ticket management for our team.
• Place a high priority on security and ensure requirements are met with Anti-Virus and MFA, and that any intellectual property, pre-release data, and financial data is protected.
• Partner with Accounting Audit and Production Audit teams to maintain secure and timely access for our clients internally and externally.
• Configure Mac and PC desktops and laptops to NBCUniversal standards and department parameters, based on the type of service the client will be using.
• Securely package and ship computer equipment using domestic/international standards to production locations worldwide.
• Provide technical support for proprietary web applications.
Basic Qualifications & Eligibility Requirements:
• Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems, including mobile devices.
• Skills to efficiently troubleshoot and diagnose basic issues for computers, peripherals, Wi-Fi & network.
• Experience in remote desktop apps and phone support.
• Must be flexible on scheduling to include some night or weekend work.
• Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and/or Corporate help desk.
• Ability to adapt to a changing and high-pressure deadline driven environment and prioritize importance of tasks.
• Strong communication/collaboration skills and ability to share and brainstorm solutions with team members.
• Working knowledge of help desk software and light ITIL process.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office O365 Suite, including Teams.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Diplomacy – The ideal candidate will maintain positive relationships with tact and professionalism even in the most difficult or challenging situations, providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to audit user accounts with attention to detail and identify inconsistencies.
• Experience training others and creating documentation of standard operating procedures.
• Familiarity with production-specific hardware and workflows is a plus.
• Ability to adapt, problem-solve and be a quick study with a myriad of systems and related policies.
• Experience with Smartsheet is a plus.
• Sys Admin or Network Admin experience a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj95z1-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.