• Secure and schedule interviews for E!'s Live Events, including red carpets for the Golden Globes, the Academy Awards, the Emmys, the Grammys, the People's Choice Awards, and more
• Manage Red Carpet interviews and supervise wrangling team on live event days.
• Oversee lead-up talent booking tied to E!'s Live Events and other award shows for all E! News platforms and shows
• Maintain strong relationships with publicists, record labels, talent agents, managers, and on-air talent
• Identify and book talent for appearances across multiple E! shows and platforms, with a focus on high-profile interviews
• Collaborate with producers to help identify talent-based content opportunities
• Stay abreast of pop culture, upcoming entertainment events and rising talent
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in the celebrity entertainment industry booking for linear shows, digital platforms and live events
• An extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents
• Strong contracts in the music industry, including record labels, managers, and personal publicists
• Background working live events and red carpets
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative feature
• Comfortable working with on-air talent, both booked and in-house
• Proactive problem-solver
• Team player who can work in a face-paced environment
• Work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoqz9-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.