Stage Manager (Contractor)
The KARAMO show is seeking a STAGE MANAGER. The Stage Manager reports to the Line Producer and Director. This is a project/limited term position with an estimated duration of 8 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Facilitate communication across all creative and technical departments
• Relay information to and from Director, AD, Producers and Production to studio talent and crew including show traffic and changes
• Call technical cues
• Ensure tapings run smoothly and to schedule
• Maintain a professional demeanor with team members, talent and guests
• Tape day talent liaison
• Awareness of all activity in studio
• Work with studio crew to keep studio clean and organized
• 2 + years of production experience in a live television environment
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb50ky-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.