• Coordinate Accounts Payable function for entire organization, including managing workflow of all invoices through internal Accounts Payable processing database
• Work with vendors ensuring they are in compliance with vendor set-up requirements and troubleshooting issues with processing of invoices
• Answer vendor inquiries and research payment issues to ensure account balances with vendors are current
• Code all invoices, facilitate invoice approval process
• Process external invoicing for miscellaneous company billings
• Manage purchase order system and track the issuance of company purchase orders
• Review and process all expense reports ensuring compliance with company travel and expense policy
• Assist in month-end close process including recording accruals, preparing journal entries and reviewing General Ledger transactions
• Utilize SAP to do vendor inquiries, General Ledger account analyses and reporting
• Assist in annual budget preparation and analysis
• Assist with preparation of internal financial reporting package to Department Heads
• Perform analysis of travel and expense accounts
• Track capital project spending
• Process Timesheet for organization
• Assist in processing of tax filings
• Manage seasonal interns
• Other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Proficient in use of SAP, or similar accounting software
• Knowledge of Concur expense reporting system a plus
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume / CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Willing to be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• It is the policy of SNY to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
In accordance with applicable NYC law, the estimated base salary range for this role is $55,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience. This position is bonus eligible. SNY offers a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare benefits, 401 (k) Retirement plan, Paid Time Off, Commuter benefits, and other additional company benefits and perks.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy1zm0-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.