The Enterprise Data product team is responsible for collection, standardization, and management of data across NBCUniversal to enable for activation, monetization, and engagement in secure, privacy-centric ways. The Enterprise Data product team leads up product strategy and development for the NBCUnified platform, NBCUniversal's first-party identity platform available for advertisers across industries.
As Sr Product Manager on the Consumer Identity team, you will work on building consumer facing identity experiences (sign-up, log-in, profile management, etc) while driving identity and profile data collection. You will lead and motivate cross-functional agile team by communicating your roadmap, writing product docs, prioritizing the backlog, and coordinating with external and internal stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Build consumer facing identity experiences across NBCU brands, and drive identity and profile data collection
• Build and maintain roadmap (annual and quarterly OKR and KPI) to ensure alignment and focus on resourcing, progress, and success
• Define clear path to measure success
• Prioritize sprints, features, tech debt, and backlog
• Write product docs to share, discuss, and align on ideas
• Run A/B tests and experiments to make educated, unbiased decisions
• Evangelize roadmap, and transparently communicate with both external and internal stakeholders
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience as Sr Product Manager owning the entire product lifecycle
• Strong experience with and understanding of Identity within digital entertainment industry
• Strong empathy for solving problems for customers
• Exceptional writing, analytics, and organizational skills
• Ability to speak fluently with business, marketing, design, data, and engineering team members
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and familiarity with enterprise agile methodologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz67w3-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.