The Senior Producer, creative will have ownership and responsibility to lead from concept to final delivery, the production of on-air, off-air campaigns, multiplatform initiatives, and sustaining efforts that efficiently and creatively promote the network's properties and brand. Responsibilities will include leading, creating, developing and producing 360 campaigns for programming priorities, series, branding pieces, special events, movies, entertainment shows and presentation videos in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share, according to the brand high quality standards.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience of the creative process and digital trends to lead and develop multiplatform campaigns for on-air, off-air, digital, and other marketing initiatives.
• Reporting to Creative Director, lead all phases of on air, digital / social, off-air marketing production, including concept development, execution, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
• Create, conceptualize and bring outstanding ideas and executions to drive tune-in and engagement.
• Develop campaign creative strategies and decks as per approved process.
• Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
• Guide, direct and provide constructive feedback to gfxs artist, video editors, sound designers, voice over talent and external agencies.
• Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as a communication hub between departments and external providers.
• Handle promo production logistics which includes; logging of material and episodes in accordance with standard process, requesting post services, submitting gfxs requests, selection of music and obtaining timely approval of scripts/rough cuts/final cuts in order to achieve timely delivery of elements.
• Work with Manager and Creative Director in conceptualizing innovative/brand conscious campaigns.
• Ability to supervise the production of live action shoots (ability to assess casting, wardrobe, art direction, and director´s proposals), working closely with Supervising field producer and production companies to ensure a high-quality and cost effective outcome.
• Work hand-in-hand with marketing to provide different, innovative ideas that help promote our content.
• Work closely with internal as well as external providers to ensure that an efficient tracking is implemented to meet deadlines with a flawless execution.
• To have an established on-air and digital/social media background including proven experience driving major campaigns.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest digital, marketing and industry trends.
• Great communication and presentation skills with a solid judgment and criteria.
• Able to simultaneously deliver on time multiple projects for multiplatform campaigns.
• Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions- oriented mindset.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience working in cable and/or broadcast in the marketing and promotions area
• Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
• Evidence of prior campaign creation and execution
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
• Must submit to drug screen and background check
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be ''on call'' 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment with tight deadlines.
• Flexible schedule
• Extensive knowledge of video gfxs and post editing and/or execution.
• Eager for constant learning and self-improvement. Passionate for TV and Digital!
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d226b5-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.