The Sr. PCR Analyst completes financial planning, analysis, reconciliation, budgeting and forecasting for regional programming content rights for the Latin America Hub. It is is directly responsible for compliance with Accounting & Reporting requirements and the integration of financial accounting processes for the Programming Content Rights (Ie. contracts, sublicense, intercompany transactions, assets, liabilities, amortization, reconciliations, etc) for the LatAm region. In addition, the role provides support to the Finance Director, including responsibility for the following main areas: Acquisitions database management, partnership with Content & Acquisitions team, Sublicensing process, and programming reporting requirements.
• Manage Programming Content Rights accounting postings (contracts, sublicense, intercompany transactions, assets, liabilities, amortization, reconciliations, etc.).
• Ensure timely and accurate G/L closing for PCR (contracts, sublicense, intercompany transactions, assets, liabilities, amortization, reconciliations, etc.).
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial analysis, variances and forecasting activities for regional programming content rights (B/S and P&L)
• Provide monthly meaningful analysis of B/S and P&L variances and monthly financial packs to Finance Director & two joint ventures
• Oversees automated sublicensing process and reviews blackline reconciliations for the region
• Perform standard and ad hoc analyses on programming financials to support Finance Director
• Maintains integrity of all PCR & languaging data, as well as the appropriate business tools to deliver forecasting in line with requirements and timetables
• Work with Content & Acquisitions department to support their annual planning cycle deliverables: Long Range Plan (LRP), budget and forecasting process in terms of technical expertise and data handling
• Complete corporate templates and processes mandated for performance reporting and analysis
• Work on ad hoc projects as requested by management
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish, both oral and written (preferred, not required)
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in USA
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel spreadsheets) and accounting software applications (SAP/BPC).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with proven ability to resolve problems.
• 5+ years of experience directly working in media/advertising at a leading entertainment corporation, agency, technology platform and/or management consulting firm.
• Process improvement experience preferred and ability to implement recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, be effective and decisive under pressure.
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, complex analysis and great team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55qo7-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.