The Sr. Manager of Revenue Strategy & Windowing will help develop and execute revenue strategies and windowing analysis across multiple business units (Entertainment, Studio, News and Sports). This role will partner with key functional leaders on revenue strategy and business development initiatives in support of NBCU Telemundo's New Revenue Streams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for content valuation, market assessments, sizing of new opportunities, strategic long-range planning, partnership structures, and M&A work.
• Help the organization to understand the performance and value of content on different platforms, in different windows and across multiple media verticals.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the business to gather and assess internal and external information to formulate, analyze, and validate new business ideas and initiatives
• Carry out data-driven analysis across all facets of the Media and Streaming business including marketing, audience development, advertising, content, and revenue / monetization
• Design financial modeling work including analysis to support prospective commercial transactions, equity (M&A) investments, the formation of joint ventures, and other deals.
• Synthesize and present complex information and data in a clear, concise and structured manner to key stakeholders, effectively articulate ideas and concepts via conversation, phone, email, written presentations.
• Build strong and productive working relationships with colleagues and partners of all backgrounds, nationalities, experience levels and interests.
• Stay current and knowledgeable about the global media & entertainment industry and support the Streaming team in continually evaluating new market trends and competitive opportunities/threats.
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, presentations and analyses to support senior decision makers.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with an MBA degree a plus
• At least 5-8 years of experience in management consulting, business development, internal strategy / corporate development or related field.
• Strong preference for experience in the media and entertainment or related technology industries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including PowerPoint). Demonstrate ability on creating business narratives and present them to C-Level executives.
• Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis (e.g., developing and interpreting financial models).
• Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and present analysis, data and options so high-level executives can make decisions.
• Strong interpersonal capabilities, including exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently; ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1yq7-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.