The Senior FP&A Analyst will support the Finance Department by preparing financial reports for budgeting and forecasting. This position will be involved in business expansion, transition, and Joint Venture projects. The role will field an increased volume of information requests from both the business and corporate areas. This includes assuring accuracy of reports, variance analysis, and financial modeling.
• Works under the direct supervision of the FP&A Senior Manager and is primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing and Programming & Content Acquisitions teams
• Assist the Marketing, Research, and Creative Solutions departments, relating to budgets, forecasts, and daily activity in Allocadia application.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining Allocadia application
• Support the operation in PO creation and complete the goods received and approvals of the invoices in SAP
• Work with Content & Acquisitions department to support their annual planning cycle deliverables: Long Range Plan (LRP), budget and forecasting process in terms of technical expertise and data handling
• Maintains integrity of all PCR & languaging data, as well as the appropriate business tools to deliver forecasting in line with requirements and timetables
• Reconcile actuals, analyze data, and create management reports to assist in identifying business risks and opportunities, and incorporating them in the monthly forecasts
• Provide support for annual planning cycle deliverables: Long Range Plan (LRP), budget, quarterly forecasts, pacings, etc.
• Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations for LRP, budgets and quarterly results
• Ensure accuracy of quarterly financial reporting
• Special projects & ad hoc analysis as required by management
• Inform the London HQ of any finance matters
• Maintain good relationships with stakeholders and business partners
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required.
• Expert level in Microsoft Excel skills and high level of proficiency in PowerPoint
• Language: Fluency in English & Spanish, both oral and written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel spreadsheets) and accounting software applications (SAP/BPC).
• Experience with dashboarding, Tableau and Power BI is a plus
• 5+ years of experience directly working in media/advertising at a leading entertainment corporation, agency, technology platform and/or management consulting firm preferred
• Excellent attention to detail with proven ability to resolve problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and rapidly changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, complex analysis, and great team player
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, be effective and decisive under pressure
• Process improvement experience preferred and ability to implement recommendations
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL, USA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4pqx-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.