Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world's most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it's on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Senior Financial Analyst for the CityWalk Finance team will play a pivotal role in supporting the financial planning, reporting, and analysis for CityWalk 's food & beverage venues and leasing operations. In this position, you will have an exciting opportunity to partner with operations and finance to drive results in a fast-paced, results-driven food and beverage line of business. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with revenue forecasting, impact of menu prices and product-mix, food product cost, variable labor, and budgeting. The Senior Financial Analyst will also support Leasing planning and analysis, forecasting tenant rents and revenues, weekly and monthly financial reporting, and other recurring tasks.
• Prepare annual operating plan, monthly forecasts, monthly position update, and latest estimates
• Perform monthly close and prepare monthly performance packages for department management with budget variances
• Perform in-depth analytical, operational, and budget analyses on actual financial performance versus budgeted targets and versus key business drivers
• Strengthen controls to ensure a ''no surprises'' environment. Leverage relationships with operating partners to optimize efficiencies and influence behavior
• Prepare weekly/monthly performance packages for senior management addressing budget variances
• Partner with operational management and the finance team to develop key operational/financial metrics, improve current financial processes, make recommendations to optimize efficiencies and influence decisions
• Benchmark best practices in other theme parks/hospitality companies and assess opportunity for implementing at USH
• Help execute on ad-hoc requests
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Bachelor's degree in business/accounting/finance or related field
• Minimum 2 years of Finance experience with progression
• Excellent analytical abilities are required, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and influence a wide spectrum of stakeholders
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $70,000 - $85,000
• Resourceful problem solver, with the ability to prioritize and create approaches to meet required objectives
• SAP, BPC, and/or Microstrategy knowledge a plus
• Demonstrate leadership values and ability to develop and participate in diverse/cross-functional teams
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to maintain a big picture perspective as well as be detail-oriented is essential
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv21x0-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.