Full Time Job
Sr. Director, Talent Relations
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Sr. Director of Talent Relations is responsible for executing all business-related strategies for talent development, management, and relations across Telemundo Entertainment.
• Serves as manager and coach, developing and guiding talent in their careers
• Executes star system strategy for all talent by evaluating, analyzing, and recommending areas of development and coordinating requests for talent appearances at other Networks
• Recommends training and development coaching for selected talent according to business strategy
• Analyzes the external market and makes recommendations to attract new talent
• Matches talent with revenue-generating opportunities
• Gathers and keeps up-to-date on market intelligence
• Works with Business Affairs and PM&S to maintain track of all exclusive talent and other production selected talent (travel requirements, contact info, visas, manager/publicists)
• Seeks and coordinates requests for talent appearances at other Networks
• Works with the talent entertainment team on talent requests for Live Events & Specials
• Invites talent to carpet, event, after party and coordinates all logistics (i.e. talent check-in tent, transport)
• Coordinates Universal and Disney talent requests
• Assists in different internal requests from entertainment daily shows, Digital, Telemundo Intl, Public/Community Affairs and Publicity team)
• Act as liaison between Entertainment Department, Talent Management, Creative Producers, Publicity, Digital, Network, TI for talent requests (promotions, events)
• Develops streamlined processes to maintain talent database and calendars
• Coordinate Hollywood talent visits (welcoming committee representing Telemundo)
• Works under the direct supervision of President, Entertainment & Content and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the Entertainment or Television industry
• Previous experience working with talent agents and managers in International and US Hispanic talent markets
• Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written in Spanish and English.
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Internet search engines
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
• Team player
• Customer service oriented
• Able to energize and inspire others to commit to and act on business priorities
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83wb9-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.