NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
Our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) portfolio is a powerhouse collection of consumer-first brands, supported by media industry leaders, Comcast, NBCUniversal and Sky. When you join our team, you'll work across our dynamic portfolio including Peacock, NOW, Fandango, SkyShowtime, Showmax, and TV Everywhere, powering streaming across more than 70 countries globally. And the evolution doesn't stop there. With unequalled scale, our teams make the most out of every opportunity to collaborate and learn from one another. We're always looking for ways to innovate faster, accelerate our growth and consistently offer the very best in consumer experience. But most of all, we're backed by a culture of respect. We embrace authenticity and inspire people to thrive.
As Senior Director, Product Management leading Acquisition product development on our Commerce team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch highly effective onboarding experiences that are contextually relevant, useful and resonant with prospective subscribers.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are a seasoned product leader with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of direct-to-consumer digital products - in particular, success leading customer acquisition strategies, website optimization & experimentation and personalization in an e-commerce business.
• You have experience leading teams of Product Managers, whereby goal setting and coaching is a one of your strongest abilities - acting as a force-multiplier, building product teams and growing talent.
• You can navigate multi-layered, matrixed organizations through your deft communication, attention to detail, systems thinking and relationship building. You are creative in driving teams to deliver, influencing leadership and you believe building rapport and earning trust is an important investment in success.
• You enjoy thinking big and crafting visions but have the technical chops to talk architecture and help your team creatively solve deliverability challenges.
• You have relentlessly high standards, deep operational knowledge, and expertise in every aspect of digital product development and e-commerce.
• You have an established set of product development best practices, and your own experience-based methods to define product vision and requirements. You are comfortable coaching your team in these methods and deploying them to solve challenges within the team.
• You have used OKRs and/or KPIs to define north stars for your team and set team goals. You are comfortable providing guidance to an analytics team to prioritize their roadmap. You are on a constant hunt for the next insight to drive roadmap prioritization.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact- based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps.
• You are scrappy - focused, driven, and the natural owner of both big ideas and practical daily output - and feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
• You are fluid and adaptable - able to work on multiple tracks and pivot from one project to another.
What you will do:
• Develop a strategy and prioritize a roadmap for direct-to-consumer acquisition journeys and features to drive new subscribers across web, mobile devices, connected devices and smart TVs.
• Use data insights and qualitative research to drive prioritization, hypotheses, and experimentation.
• Vigorously defend your strategy and roadmap to stakeholders at every level of the organization. Be an expert in your product's insights and KPIs.
• Collaborate with other product leads, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market with your team with a focus on measurement and optimization. Produce high-quality requirements, strategies and work product. Push relentlessly for quality while meeting aggressive deadlines.
• Plan and build scalable and extensible products and tools.
• Lead and mentor others, providing strategic direction, thought leadership, and inspiration to product managers and members of the wider product team.
• Minimum 7 years driving a product roadmap of subscription acquisition capabilities, with a focus on strategizing, testing, developing, delivering, and scaling.
• Minimum 7 years working side-by-side with engineers, writing requirements/use cases and directing their priorities.
• Minimum 2 years designing and implementing multi-variate testing to optimize acquisition journeys and prioritize your roadmap
• Minimum 2 years leading product management teams required; 4 years preferred.
• Minimum 2 years envisioning, owning and leading teams to deliver product strategy for an e-commerce business.
• Basic, but solid, understanding of systems design, technical architecture and scalable product development.
• Experience building personalized or automated onboarding journeys a plus
• Readiness to share a presentation of an acquisition case study
• MS in business, technical field or equivalent work experience preferred
• Experience with entertainment platforms: tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, SmartTVs, a plus
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $195,000 - $250,000; bonus and long-term incentive eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information,
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re9em7-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.