Local Digital Campaign Manager
Universal City, CA
Leads global operational strategies as an enterprise leader to drive efficiencies and productivity for the overall Franchise management organization and Lifestyle Product Development, including how work is resourced, financed, managed and deployed globally.
Develops and implements overarching operational strategies and tools that guide the organization, defines and shapes the overall process, ensuring exceptional partnerships and communication across the enterprise leading the different workflows and clearly outlining and influencing the different workstreams to continue to support and drive the overall UBD business.
Shapes best in class culture which promotes creativity, efficiency and partnership. Strong leader who partners well across the organization to deliver best in class operational excellence.
Management of Global & Regional PD budget plan in partnership with creative leadership, including forecasting, pacing, quarter/year close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to understand and articulate creative vision supporting the business goals.
• Strategic operational partner with creative leadership and head of operations
• Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and executives to present creative strategy & design aligning to the business brief.
• Provide timely communication to business partners outlining next steps, timelines, etc to ensure alignment.
• Facilitate creative changes based upon stakeholder notes and concerns.
• Problem-solve issues that arise with timelines, budget, feedback, shift in direction and unplanned projects.
• Manages Lifestyle PD project management team: mentors & provides coaching for the team
• Leads creative process and manages workload, including vendors/freelancers support, stakeholder alignment and key milestones
• Excel skill level 2 is a minimum requirement. Higher levels a plus.
• Prior experience working with ''C'' level Executives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Prior Project Management experience required.
• Excellent multi tasking skills required.
• Strong knowledge/understanding of technical aspects of Print and AV production required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and QuickTime Pro a plus.
• Experience working with Creative Artists a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g337w9-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.