The (Senior) Creative Director of Creative Content is part of the NBC Creative Marketing team. They will be responsible for overseeing and producing creative content for NBC programs and brand across our social and digital platforms. This person will work hand-in-hand with social leads to ideate together on creative and establish multiplatform strategic roadmaps for programming. They will be a visual storyteller on all platforms, able to drive engagement and create buzz while maintaining a high level of quality. This person loves TV, is digitally native, and watches for creative trends within the digital culture with a creative sensibility that extends across genres.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Develops strategic, breakthrough creative that enhances the NBC brand and its shows, deepens engagement while building audience connections
• Leads and directs creative content shoots with talent
• Creates social and digital video content, including clip based, short and long form, original video, behind-the-scenes, typography, and motion
• Manages highly visible and complex projects with numerous deadlines
• Collaborates with other creatives, writers, social leads, designers, brand, publicity, sales, talent relations, and programming
• Oversees writers, editors, and on a per project basis
• Works closely with publicity team to fulfill various content needs
• Communicates clear creative vision to teams and senior leadership, and provides a feedback to internal/external partners, outside agencies and freelancers
• Works efficiently and reacts quickly to changes
• Builds strong relationships with cross-functional teams and colleagues
• Mentors the careers of creative, editorial, and production teams.
• Works with senior leadership to create processes that impact the broader organization.
• At least 5 years experience leading digital-forward content and promotion; at least 8 years experience for Senior title
• Creative thinker and compelling visual storyteller
• Experience shooting with high level talent on sets and locations to capture content
• In depth knowledge of platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & Twitter
• Fluent in digital and social formats and platform best practices
• Experience leading and delivering a broad range of creative projects including digital campaigns, social content, experiential activations, sales partnerships, etc.
• Established experience working with graphics and production
• Able to manage quick moving, high volume creative and campaign type projects
• Editing knowledge on Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Avid
• Can provide portfolio of work including clip based and original content plus shoot projects/campaigns
• Must be an enthusiastic, open-minded, collaborative team player who loves TV and pop culture
• Job requires out-of-town travel and some weekend/night work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje5w0-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.