The Sr. Analyst, Strategy & BD, will be responsible for the financial modeling and strategic analyses of business development opportunities across NBCUniversal's TV & Streaming platforms. Will support in the development of new strategies and identification of opportunities for revenue growth and value enhancement through rights acquisition, M&A, strategic alliances, partnerships, and organic business creation. The Sr. Analyst will be required to help analyze strategic and business development opportunities across NBCUniversal, particularly focused on NBC Sports opportunities. The scope of the job will include programming, production, digital, ventures, broadcast, and cable analyses and will involve working with both external and internal stakeholders through the entirety of the assessment.
• Support deal processes and execution associated with analysis of new and existing rights across NBCUniversal TV and streaming platforms
• Complete detailed financial modeling and analyses of opportunities including valuation/financial statement analyses, NPV, discounted cash flow, and look-back analyses
• Create detailed presentations to support analyses and participate in executive-level discussions on such opportunities
• Conduct research, gather and analyze information about new markets and opportunities
• Help identify potential new revenue opportunities and analyze potential target acquisitions and partners consistent with strategic goals
• Manage day-to-day communication and collaboration with ad sales, finance, programming, production, digital, marketing and legal teams
• Proactively identify and evaluate trends, new technology, and business opportunities in media and related industries
2 – 3 years experience in finance, consulting, corporate strategy / development, or related industry (media, entertainment, digital) role
Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and travel to New York, NY as needed
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d912k7-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.