The Sr. AP Analyst will be working with the offshore team by providing operational and technical support in an outsourced environment to resolve end to end accounts payable issues (vendor master data maintenance, invoice processing, disbursements, vendor reconciliations, approval matrix oversight, aged AP items and PCard process). This position will also play a key role to operationalize new processes as a result of the Global AP transformation project.
• Provide AP back office support by working closely with the offshore team to manage and solve all accounts payable issues in a fast-paced high-volume global environment
• Support management in all aspects of the Accounts Payable function including vendor relations, vendor master data maintenance, invoice processing, disbursements, vendor reconciliations, approval matrix oversight, aged AP items, P-Card and vPay process
• Resolve issues and handle exceptions from vendor master setup & change, invoice processing and disbursement
• Work closely with Treasury, Sourcing & Procurement, Tax and IT to resolve issues; propose process improvement opportunities
• Prepare/Review desk top procedures and training materials on new processes, provide end user education and training
• Provide audit support to both internal and external auditors.
• Collaborate with different internal groups on new business integration and initiatives; perform User Acceptance Testing
• Establish and utilize VAT/1099/State withholding legislation knowledge when coding invoices.
• Act as point of contact towards customers (Internal and External). Provide white glove service to onboard vendors as part of new initiatives
• Thorough understanding of the end to end AP process as related to vendor master management, invoice processing, disbursements, query management, P-Card and vPay process
• Technology savvy, comfortable in learning and navigate various systems
• Perform special assignments and/or projects as needed.
• Identify processes for improvement of quality and productivity.
• Facilitate the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team.
• Develop documentation on projects.
• Highly self-motivated to work independently, within delegated authority, with minimal or no supervision.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, and a clear understanding of how assigned responsibilities impact other processes and the work of other people.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Fulfill tasks ensuring the meeting of defined targets at all times.
• Day to day prioritization and planning of tasks.
• Meet deadlines and targets.
• Ability to manage and analyze huge volume data; execute reports to Management when requested
• Ability to take the responsibility of the team in the absence of the manager and the Senior Manager
• Minimum 4 years of accounts payable experience in a large global matrixed organization
• Knowledge of Income Reporting (1099, 1042-S, 592-B) filing preferred
• Experience in working with SAP (or other large ERP software); familiarity with Procurement & A/P systems and interfaces
• Working knowledge of accounting principles
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• Entertainment industry preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re84o2-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.