Manager, Ad & Program Standards
Universal City, CA
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
This position will be on the Entertainment Research team with a focus on supporting the E! News digital team and assist the Syndication Studios (Access Hollywood, Kelly Clarkson Show) to provide an in-depth understanding of the News audience, its behavior on E! Online.com, the E! News app, a variety of social/distributed platforms, and how to create the best content and user experience to deepen users' connection with the E! brand and drive monetization. The position will also secondarily support Peacock's Advanced Content and Editorial Analytics team with a focus on streaming content from leading NBCU TV brands like NBC and Bravo, generating impactful content performance insights for NBCU's Entertainment portfolio and provide ongoing consultation to key decision-making stakeholders.
• Partner with E! News and Syndication Studios editorial, social, audience development, and product teams to deliver actionable insights to guide short-term & long-term content strategy for digital platforms
• Partner with business stakeholders across the NBCU Entertainment and Peacock landscape to define business needs, craft analytic approaches, and develop data solutions
• Handle performance metrics and reporting for E! News digital platforms including E! Online, E! News App, and social
• Query and analyze complex data sets (1st-3rd party) to develop content and customer insights that drive programming and editorial decision-making
• Build and maintain dashboards utilizing Adobe Analytics & Tableau
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and executive leaders
• Evangelize performance stories, data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a digital role within a media/entertainment organization
• Passion for entertainment news, scripted/reality television, and streaming content
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data, proven experience in analyzing and interpreting large, complex data sets
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Social Analytics tools (e.g. Talkwalker, ListenFirst)
• Familiarity with 3rd party media data sets; Nielsen products (i.e., NPower, NNTV, Gracenote), comScore, Antenna, MRI, Parrot, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SQL
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $75,000-$100,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpokm-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.