Directly support the Sports Content Operations team with administrative coordination across all facets of content creation, special event management and day to day, live programming.
• Actively participate in Sports Operations planning and prep sessions.
• Participate in location surveys and generate reports for inclusion in remote technical manuals.
• Research remote logistical resources and draft rate comparisons.
• Track and report on vendor and supplier registration, invoice management, accounts payable.
• Manage OPEX purchase requests.
• Support the on-boarding of project-based personnel.
• Preparation, publication and archival of event-based operational documents.
• Extensive reading and comprehension of event-specific guidelines and manuals to ensure compliance as rightsholders.
• Coordinate through the Telemundo Technical Operations Center the booking and live capture of all content feeds.
• Production Management experience
• Basic understanding of current Production standards and content workflows.
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally for extended periods of time
• Database management experience
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: TBD)
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable)
• Must be ''on call'' 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write) (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address Resume is submitted (if applicable)
• Remote Production experience
• Working knowledge of Post-Production and Signal delivery standards
• Background in Sports content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xw3z-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.