As the Travel & Expense Specialist, you'll work to support the Travel & Expense activities of NBCUniversal globally. Each year, the company processes over 200,000 T&E reports and this role is integral in ensuring all travelers inquiries and expenses are supported.
This role is perfect for a person looking to launch a career in finance, as the T&E team serves as a part of the broader NBCU finance organization. With a network of over 1,500 finance professionals in the company, career growth is unlimited here.
• Support end users globally with inquiries concerning T&E process and company policy
• Conduct T&E training sessions
• Direct Accenture organization which provides additional support for T&E globally
• Maintain relationship with Concur support and provide policy and process updates
• Program Administrator for the T&E Citibank corporate card program and account maintenance
• Review and update employee travel levels
• Build relationships with finance teams and travel team to promote transparency of T&E spend
• Participate in ad hoc projects in other areas and cultivate productivity
• Provide timely support and respond to questions from departments, teams, and employees
• Support team with additional accounting and reporting processes
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to maintain confidential information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Concur experience
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization, and communication skills
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Knowledge of travel industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r194om-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.