Manager, Talent Engagement & Outreach
Universal City, CA
Work hand-in-hand with all areas of television physical (or ''below the line'') production to pursue the company's domestic sourcing objectives and initiatives.
If you're someone who enjoys working on multiple tasks throughout the day and week in a fast paced but analytical environment, while engaging in negotiations to deliver a winning scenario for both sides, you will enjoy this role. In this role, you will share ownership and accountability for driving and delivering reduced costs and operational efficiencies across television productions.
• Organize and execute strategic opportunities through developing first drafts of large scale RFPs and RFIs, analyzing contracts and deal terms, and other tasks.
• Provide performance metrics of supplier adherence to contracts, including estimating the cost savings and other operational benefits for sourcing opportunities.
• Build and maintain productive, executive-level partnerships with suppliers and internal stakeholders through negotiation and partnership discussions.
• Develop executive-level presentations that communicate the impact of sourcing strategies and decisions.
• Cultivate a deep understanding of the physical production supply base, spend, and specific production category requirements.
• Support category strategy and processes by performing deep data analysis with Excel.
• Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years professional work experience in business, finance, marketing or production related field; or a recent masters or JD degree
• Strong interest in sourcing as a career
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Knowledge and experience of principles, methods and practices related to strategic sourcing
• Experience in one or more categories including television or film production, marketing, post-production, or a related technical operations function
• Familiarity with and/or interest in legal agreements and contract terms
• Strong technical reading comprehension
• Strong quantitative data analysis and Excel skills
• Strong verbal and written communications presence/skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience as an expert negotiator/deal maker, or a heavy interest in pursuing such expertise
• Ability to thrive in an incredibly fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Strong ability to adapt while maintaining productivity
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on sourcing strategy and needs of the business
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Creative problem solver
• Strong PowerPoint skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnqvj-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.