The Advanced Digital Creative Partnerships teams at NBCUniversal is a team of collaborative digital experts representing One Digital Video, Apple News, YouTube, Snapchat, Social, Anzu and Fandango. Our goal is to help our partners engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences to deliver on business objectives. Advanced Digital is at the forefront of NBCU digital priorities developing our go to market strategies, client specific collateral, and opportunities to work across our entire portfolio. This is the ideal role for a digital marketer with a love for the media landscape and a desire to be at the cutting-edge of the advertising marketplace.
This candidate will support and contribute to the development of our One Platform Digital strategy. In this role you will work directly with a team of Marketing Managers to assist in the ideation and proposal development for client requests (RFPs), as well as manage the execution and performance analysis of sold-through custom digital ad innovations and sponsorships. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the creation of and maintaining up-to-date marketing materials including RFPs, platform positioning, research, wrap reports, and case studies.
• Organization: Manage content libraries and maintain a timely cadence for updating marketing materials to ensure sales, network marketing and strategic partners always have access to current strategic solutions.
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with internal stakeholders and sales teams to identify client needs and assist on proposal response.
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of custom digital ad innovations and sponsorships sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and compiling cohesive wrap reports
• Analysis: Evaluate the success of ad solutions and sponsorship packages by establishing data-driven insights based on performance metrics and client feedback in partnership with Marketing Managers. Aid in the enhancement of marketing strategies by interpreting results and communicating recommendations to sales, marketing and product teams.
• Team Responsibilities: Work alongside team VP and Director in assisting with administrative needs (i.e. Budget documents, team events) and special projects (presentation deck preparation)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Clear, concise communication skills with the ability to prioritize and project manage complex projects from start to finish
• Comfortable using PowerPoint to create aesthetically pleasing materials to share with clients
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b5me-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.