The Content Operations Specialist will work with management for the enhancement of operational procedures across multiple business units. He/she will collaborate on and identify best practices for operational success and optimal execution of the content strategy among entertainment, sports, news, and special programming. The Content Operations Specialist will execute all aspects of the day-to-day workflow related to the creation and distribution of program formats for both Telemundo and Universo.
• Create and distribute program formats for both, Telemundo & Universo ensuring all properties have a corresponding format available in APT for TLMD.
• Maintain a centralized repository for Universo and TLMD program formats in NETS (Network Executive Tool Suite – Internal format repository).
• Diligent and timely review of monthly grid releases and program change notifications. Distribute new formats as needed.
• Work with the business on formats proposals for future properties and initiatives.
• Maintain formats repository for stations on APT (Affiliate Portal), organized and relevant. Perform monthly clean-ups.
• Support TLMD's Film strategy. Work with Global Media Ops and Programming Acquisition teams on creating special formats when needed.
• Track and communicate changes impacting Briefs schedules.
• Update and distribute Business Continuity plan as needed. Be the liaison to other business units when a new plan must be discussed, updated and re-distributed.
• Ensure all live shows and special events have a back-up and/or contingency plan implemented before air.
• Maintain active communication with key stakeholders and support the operational execution of program changes close to air.
• Take on other operational duties and special projects lead by Content Ops, as assigned by management.
• 4 + years of related experience in content operations, traffic, format management and time distribution.
• Proficient in program formats methodology and its data.
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Highly organized, detailed oriented and with strong problem-solving skills.
• Responsible and committed to deadlines.
• Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
• Self-motivated and committed to provide an extraordinary level of service.
• Have the ability to establish positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Project management knowledge.
• Tech savvy.
• Computer literacy, with particular emphasis in Office package – excel.
• Knowledge of Broadcast Scheduling systems - Sintec preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
Role requires high independent judgment. Individual is tasked with filtering and assessing information before executing and distributing formats. Must be efficient, strategic, and critical thinker. Effective under pressure. Must understand broadcast formats, have operational and project management skills