Hair & Makeup Artist
New York, NY
The strategic Sourcing Manager will develop and foster strong partnerships with best-in-class suppliers and internal business partners for the Construction and Facilities Services Categories. These services will include, but are not limited to, Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Electrical, HVAC, along with other Facilities services. The strategic Sourcing Manager role relies on a strong sourcing, construction and facilities related background coupled with proven leadership and program management experience. The successful candidate will be adept at broad stakeholder management, building trust and credibility with business partners and able to navigate a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
• Analyze project requirements and spend data from a variety of sources to develop and implement sourcing strategies.
• Manage RFx process utilizing sourcing best practices.
• Negotiate and implement agreements that maximize cost savings, improve service levels, mitigate contractual risks, and creates/improves overall value for NBCU for the category areas mentioned above.
• Demonstrate sourcing leadership; communicate and implement fact based sourcing strategies across functions and with various levels of management.
• Manage long term strategy, continuous improvement, and day to day operations of the Construction and Facilities Category.
• Remain abreast of internal and external factors affecting commodity areas; identify opportunities and determine best in class sources of supply.
• Continually introduce industry best practices to NBCU and implement where feasible.
• Negotiate contracts while maintaining a strong understanding of contracting language and principles.
• Develop project plans, deliverables, metrics and milestones. Implement process disciplines and management systems necessary to achieve desired results.
• Develop compelling business cases/analyses to drive meaningful change in process or supplier as appropriate to meet sourcing strategy and business objectives.
• Working knowledge of construction drawings, specifications and industry best practices.
• Minimum 5+ years procurement experience in a sophisticated sourcing environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field of study. MBA Preferred.
• Strong proficiency in all stages of the sourcing life cycle (from market analysis to procure to pay), especially the negotiation of contractual agreements.
• Experience in managing a Construction and Facilities Categories
• Excellent ability to use Microsoft Suite and web-based tools.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Must be 18 years or older
• Skills and flexibility to assume a variety of categories as may be required.
• Is willing to take initiative, assume ownership and drive results.
• Strategic thinking skills including an ability to make sound business judgments related to strategic supply philosophies, and initiatives.
• Effective integrator, collaborator and promoter. Ability to influence toward optimal sourcing outcomes.
• Communication and Interpersonal skills including crisp verbal skills plus effective listening skills; effective facilitation skills.
• Ability to work across all functions and levels of an organization in order to influence change.
• Execution skills including persistent drive for results utilizing sound project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kzkn-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.