We are currently seeking a Software Quality Engineer III to be responsible for the design and creation of Test Automation frameworks and Test Automation scripts for various GolfNow applications. In delivering the key responsibilities of the role the Software Quality Engineer III will;
• Build and maintain Test automation Frameworks.
• Create and maintain test automation coverage to improve test efficiency and quality.
• Incorporate and maintain tests and test frameworks in CI / CD pipeline.
• Create and Automate tests using available and open-source tools and technologies.
• Work independently and lead automation projects and initiatives.
• Contribute to informing and making strategic test automation design decisions.
• Develop and document test scripts, test cases, defect tracking and reports.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related subject or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience building test automation scripts and frameworks
• Ability to demonstrate strong working knowledge and experience in;
- coding/scripting with languages like NodeJS, Python, Java, PHP, C#
- test automation frameworks like Selenium, Mocha, WebDriverIO
- mobile automation frameworks like Appium, Xamarin
- engineering tools like GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Octopus, Docker
Interested candidates must;
• Submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Successful candidates will be required to;
• Submit an attestation disclosing COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting their vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb83zy-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.