Counsel, Advertising & Marketing
Universal City, CA
• Increase consumer awareness, purchase intent and ultimately sales for 3rd-party titles in the home entertainment window - Blu-ray, DVD and Digital formats.
• Develop and lead social media marketing and digital promotions that engage movie fans and build advocacy.
• 40 – 50 annual campaigns will be launched and will stretch across multiple aspects of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
• Guide Brand Marketing Managers to run Social campaigns on designated titles.
• Social creative, posting and reporting.
• Outreach to social media influencers and manage the creative and goals for each execution.
• As a social media evangelist, this role will seamlessly work with, advise and bring new opportunities and expertise to other UPHE departments.
• Represent Universal's Digital Marketing department and manage relationships with all agencies, internal departments, external partners and third-party vendors.
• Help shape core digital marketing strategies for releases as well as the Digital Marketing department.
• Manage the set-up and execution of online promotions.
• Compile weekly campaign reporting on priority titles.
• Initiate, attend and contribute to meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls.
• Coordinate and support studio-wide and company-wide initiatives for the NBCU / Comcast Digital Marketing Council.
• Research new trends in social media and make recommendations to senior management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Related Fields.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working directly in organic digital media - client or agency-based – required.
• Must be social media savvy with excellent copy-writing, photoshop and basic film editing skills
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the entertainment industry - ideally at a studio - preferred.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
• An ability to work with and lead others in-person or via telecommunication.
• Experience with various types of digital software (Photoshop, After Effects, etc.) third-party tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Listen First, etc.) and functionality is preferred.
• Familiarity with entertainment websites, blogs, social media outlets, digital marketing trends and concepts is required.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1kp0-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.