Sr. Analyst, Primary Research
New York, NY
include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with sales leadership to advance a consultative selling strategy for Comcast/NBCUniversal Portfolio of assets.
• Develop a conceptual framework for the sales organization to approach advertisers at a strategic top-down level in order to demonstrate the breadth and power of the portfolio to address and move specific category and client KPI's.
• Lead a center of excellence focused on subject matter expertise in key advertising categories in order to maximize revenue potential for the portfolio as a whole, as well as reassess how sales organization goes to market in an evolving media landscape.
• Apply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions with NBCU's content and platforms.
• Apply a ''Comms Planning'' understanding, internally and externally, as to how Comcast/NBCU platforms and assets can turn a client's brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale.
• Deep dive on business imperatives of major marketing/advertising categories
• Develop strategic models to address client business challenges
• Lead role in understanding broader media landscape on competitive positioning
• Partner with client partnership team to connect strategic solutions to Platform selling opportunities
• Partner with Client Partnership team to provide key strategy and insights for networks and One Platform Sales Team
• Oversee target account business assessment, positioning and success metrics
• Suggest, support and deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships and monetization strategies
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in strategic planning from a creative/media agency OR brand planning management from a client side advertiser in media
• Direct experience leading ''Comms'' planning strategy
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven broad knowledge of media landscape and competitive set
• Ability to take quantitative analysis and package into a marketplace narrative
• Strong presentation skills
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to media plan development
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts
• Understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect to media strategy and solutions
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills Management Consulting experience a plus
• BA/BS or equivalent experience