Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team to deliver best-in-class sports gaming sites. The ideal candidate communicates well and has a passion for developing robust, high-performance, scalable code using the latest technologies.
• 3+ years' experience with C#, nodejs or equivalent high level programming language
• 3+ years' experience writing and consuming web services
• 3+ years' experience building ReST architectures
• 3+ years' experience SQL Server
• Experience with queueing architectures, lambda functions and cloud native applications (ie: AWS, GCE, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Takes pride in creating developer friendly APIs and documentation
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends (if applicable
Bonus Skills • Ability to jump into any software stack and figure things out
• Communicates effectively with both peers and management
• Has worked on an sports scoring application before
• Has developed with CMS stacks (Drupal, Kentico, Wordpress, Sitecore, etc)
• Enjoys developing Rapid Prototypes
• Gathers requirements and documents status using Jira or equivalent software
How do you know if you're a cultural fit?
• Your work not only excites you but compels you.
• You aren't afraid to identify problems on your own, but you want to work with a team to solve them.
• No one in any one department has the same skill set. We are willing to teach and learn from our subordinates, peers, and managers.
• In order to do well, everyone has to have personal goals that draw on and go hand-in-hand with team goals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roonb4-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.