We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
We are searching for a Senior Promotion Producer to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Promotion Producer, you will be at the forefront of creating captivating promotional and marketing content that resonates with our audiences. If you can seamlessly navigate the world of editing, have a knack for shooting, and can wield After Effects like a true master, you might just be the unicorn we're eagerly seeking!
• Develop innovative and engaging promotional content for digital, event, and on-air marketing efforts.
• Collaborate closely with integrated members of our multi-business team from NBC, NBC Sports, and Telemundo to align promotion strategies and objectives.
• Utilize your exceptional editing skills to craft visually stunning and emotionally compelling pieces that drive audience engagement and interest.
• Showcase your proficiency in shooting and mastery of After Effects to create captivating visual experiences.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends, ensuring that our marketing strategies remain fresh, competitive, and effective.
• Work independently, demonstrating the ability to think creatively and act decisively in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• At least 4 years' experience in video production, with a focus on promotion, marketing, or similar roles.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Proficiency in industry-standard video editing software.
• Demonstrated expertise in shooting and post-production techniques.
• Strong command over After Effects, with the ability to create stunning visual effects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively within a multi-business team.
• A portfolio showcasing your past projects, highlighting your creativity and technical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines without compromising quality.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be 18 years
• Candidates must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
Join our team at NBC Universal Local Chicago and be part of a collaborative and innovative environment where your creative talents can truly shine. If you're ready to make a significant impact and help shape the future of our promotional efforts, apply now to be our next Senior Promotion Producer!
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gky298-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.