Reporting into the International Payroll Manager, based in London, this role is responsible for assisting in payrolls across the International regions, UK, EMEA alongside the wider International payroll team responsible for processing all global payrolls outside the US. The International remit currently includes 24 countries and 77 payrolls.
This role is the key payroll contact for all payroll processes, country legislation and compliance for the UK entities with a view to support EMEA payrolls when needed. Responsible for first line response on stakeholder requests for International payroll (UK, EMEA ), reconciliations for HMRC and benefits and other administrative tasks.
• Own end to end payroll processes for a number of UK entities within the UK payroll team and support on EMEA regions;
• Be a point of contact with HR to ensure data is accurate, timely & complete,
• Support the payroll processes with additional checks and be a subject matter expert.
• Support robotics automation start to finish.
• Work with payroll management on yearly processes such as RSU, end of year, Benefit renewal and payroll calendars for international payroll.
• Report to the payroll manager timely on stages of the UK end to end payroll process and payment process for EMEA;
• Keep on top of the stakeholder requests for the UK region in Zendesk; keeping the FAQ in Zendesk up to date and review changes;
• Work as a team member on multiple improvement projects and Year-End tasks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills
• 5yrs+ experience in UK country role
• Solid business perspective, strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
• ADP Freedom, ADP Streamline & SAP experience
• Knowledge of EMEA payrolls an advantage
• English – fluent
• Media industry preferred but not essential
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good relationship building skills
• Ability to operate effectively across diverse cultural and business environments
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-robw02-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.