Sr. Manager, AP Operations Support
Universal City, CA
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. Universal Pictures International is the international film division of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, operating across 80+ territories.
The UPI Finance team play a key role in supporting the UPI SMT. It oversees a complex, multinational network of owned operating companies, licensees and JV's. The team will partner closely with other HQ functions, all UPI operating companies and corporate groups based in London and Amsterdam.
The finance team is committed to fostering development and engagement with all team members, and to supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
Planned job responsibilities are as follows but there may be some change as the team works through the optimal set up –
• Pacing process – responsible for title analysis, variances and reporting full P&L to FP&A Director
• Covers both OCF and FCF
• Title Forecasting and Reporting – support weekly box office forecasting and reporting of all international titles as required
• Drive Quarter / Monthly close process, quarterly P&L performance, including accrual preparation and OpCo pacing tracking
• Preparation and review of ad hoc financial reports and tracking schedules on a regular basis to studio.
• Active involvement in budgeting and long range planning
• Play a key role in process improvement and build out of a team
• 6+ years of professional experience in accounting, finance, or related field
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work extended hours and travel as needed
• Excellent analytical skills high proficiency in tools incl Excel
• Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy
• Solid organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities
• Excellent communication skills and a pro-active approach to building working relationships in a matrix environment
• Ability to plan and organize work in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters
• Media/Entertainment experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkb6m-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.