The Senior Manager, Communications, NBCUniversal Advertising & Partnerships will support the communications and media relations strategy of NBCUniversal's Advertising & Partnerships division by focusing on Social Media Communications, Executive Communications, Awards, and Special Issues. Reporting to the Senior Director, Communications, Advertising & Partnerships, the Manager will play a critical role in positively positioning our divisional leadership in the marketplace while elevating NBCUniversal and its brands among trade, client, business and technology audiences.
• Lead the strategic development of comprehensive media plans for top Advertising and Partnerships leadership.
• Serve as Senior Leadership liaison in presenting social media campaigns or actively running their business social media platforms.
• Actively monitor competitive and media landscapes to identify key speaking opportunities and special issues submissions for executives, subject-matter experts and our larger go-to-market campaigns.
• Research and write Award and Special Issues submissions for divisional executives and campaigns.
• Craft executive talking points and prepare business leaders for external speaking opportunities.
• Create and maintain media and editorial lists, specifically focused on tracking special issue and awards deadlines.
• Work collaboratively with communications partners across the NBCUniversal division.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years of experience in communications or media relations, with demonstrated experience in executive writing and/or advertising.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Proven interest in social media communications
• Strong communications background with established relationships with industry and trade outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience working with executives to prep and train for media
• A proactive multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
• Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
• Self-starter who can work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• A team player, willing to jump in on any project or assignment, big or small, with a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez0p8-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.