The Senior Financial Analyst, Programming Finance, will be a key member of the NBC Entertainment Programming Finance team which manages $2 Billion in costs across Primetime, Late Night, Daytime & All Night. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Programming Finance. This is a hybrid role providing operational finance support as well as FP&A support. The Senior Financial Analyst will work cross-functionally between Finance, Production, Controllership, Business Affairs and Senior Management to provide traditional operational finance support related to, but not limited to, Cash management, Daytime programming and other ancillary revenue streams.
• Own/manage all programming cash flow forecasting & analysis inclusive of weekly cash flow submissions, FP&A cycles (Budgets, Long Range Plan, Estimates & Closes), and variance analysis.
• Own/manage Daytime Programming (Days of Our Lives, Parades/Specials) forecasting and analysis.
• Own/manage the detailed tracking and reporting of product integration related to NBC Entertainment programming.
• Primary contact for intercompany reporting and tie out with Universal Television Studio.
• Responsible for processing and payment of third party programming invoices.
• Perform monthly/quarterly close activities for programming assets.
• Manage, identify & highlight business risks and opportunities throughout the quarter
• Liaison with Business Affairs, 3rd party packages, and Studio Finance
• Provide support with ad hoc programming analysis across NBC Prime, Non-Prime, Development & 1st Run Syndication
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Advanced user of excel with track record of complex model building, e.g. pivot tables, V look-ups, SUM ifs, automation of link updates; SAP General Ledger a plus.
• 2+ years accounting/finance experience
• Strong time-management skills with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• History of proactive leadership, positive teamwork and collaboration
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28vm2-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.