NBCUniversal is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) who will focus on residuals processing, Guild reporting, activity data analysis, claims review, and system improvement.
As an SFA, you'll report to the Residuals Director and work closely with other Senior Analysts on the team, including frequent interaction with the Residuals management team. You'll also collaborate with partners across various departments, including Participations, Audit, Finance, Controllership, and IT.
We're looking for someone who is highly motivated and able to understand complex issues and clearly/concisely communicate results. You'll need to develop relationship with NBCU team members across the enterprise. You'll have opportunities to identify and implement process improvements. You should be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to perform a variety of tasks under time pressure.
If you are interested in the entertainment industry, reporting and analysis, and ad hoc projects, the NBCU Residuals team may be the place for you!
• Manage the quarterly television residuals payment process: review/process calculation results, review first time obligations, ensure timely inputs of triggering reuse data, assist weekly cash pacing and quarterly accrual, collaborate with Residuals, IT and Finance partners to investigate discrepancies
• Track and analyze batch processing for discrepancies, partner with IT and internal data management teams to ensure batch completion
• Review distribution cash activity/reportable gross receipts, ensuring that Guild reports are accurate and timely
• Analyze activity data and Guild claims
• Support new system enhancements and implementations, including performing user acceptance testing, identifying improvements, and communicating results/requests to the IT teams
• Prepare documentation for quarterly residuals library accrual
• Report weekly Cash Pacing
• Maintain availability to assist Controllership with quarter-end close reconciliations
• Ad hoc projects related to reuse of NBCUniversal and acquired content on NBC, Peacock, basic cable networks, and external networks; system enhancement and automation initiatives
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient in Excel (including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Index Match preferred).
• Effective communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to succeed in a team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to analyze and resolve issues from multiple stakeholders
• SAP experience a plus
• PARIS system experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7p66-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.