Accounts Receivable Analyst
Universal City, CA
• Research, Analyze, and Review Theatrical and Home Video Participation Statements
• Audit System results to ensure accuracy and compliance to contractual terms and obligations and send inquiries to the business units regarding discrepancies
• Reconcile General Ledger Trial Balances with Statement Results to ensure accuracy of distribution accountings where required
• Establish and maintain communication with various departments to obtain required information for statement analysis and issue resolution
• Monitor steps in Cash Management process to ensure efficiency in pacing and account reconciliations
• Work with Accounts Payable and Payroll departments to automate Participations payment processing from internal reporting system to the AP/Payroll systems including payments to agencies and other studios
• Coordinate with external third parties to validate contractual contact information and setup for statement delivery
• Work with Director/Managers to the complete the department's efficiency projects and provide input and guidance for various system improvements
• Perform Special Projects as needed
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance with experience in participations
• Knowledge of Excel and SAP, PARIS experience preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of Participation Experience preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: )
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical orientation
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible mindset to be able to take on new challenges outside of the job description as they arise
• Innovative orientation
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d932v7-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.