This position is responsible for the analysis, interpretation and set-up of Television participation reporting. This individual will be a key member of the team providing analysis, leadership and expertise to maximize productivity, while ensuring quality throughout the entire reporting process.
• Perform contract analysis, interpretation, set up, and review of participation statements in participation reporting system.
• Identify contract terms, and provide deal analyses of legal agreements to ensure proper reporting and/or payments.
• Perform financial modeling, cash forecasts and account reconciliations.
• Support management with quarterly library accruals, and other financial planning and analysis across Budget, Forecast and Long Range Planning cycles for Participation and Residuals.
• Assist with ad hoc analyses and special projects to support business decisions in sales, finance, legal and labor relations.
• Coordinate and communicate with various business units, including Financial Planning, Controllership, Legal, and Business Affairs.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 2 years accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in the entertainment industry
• Experience with participation reporting and contract interpretation preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-renne0-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.