Senior Financial Analyst, Contract Reporting
Universal City, CA
• Research, Analyze, and Review Home Video and Theatrical Participation Statements
• Audit System results to ensure accuracy and compliance to contractual terms and obligations and send inquiries to the business units regarding discrepancies
• Reconcile General Ledger Trial Balances with Statement Results to ensure accuracy of distribution accountings where required
• Establish and maintain communication with various departments to obtain required information for statement analysis and issue resolution
• Perform Special Projects as needed
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Math, or quantitatively oriented with any bachelor's degree
• Interest in Entertainment Finance
• Strong Computer Skills, primarily Excel
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: )
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable).
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if the Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical orientation
• Strong work ethic, initiative and self-motivation, requiring minimal supervision
• Flexible mindset to be able to take on new challenges outside of the job description as they arise
• Proactive approach to problem solving
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbeyox-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.