Senior Analyst FP&A
Universal City, CA
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. Universal Pictures International is the international film division of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, operating across 80+ territories.
The UPI Finance team play a key role in supporting the UPI SMT. It oversees a complex, multinational network of owned operating companies, licensees and JV's. The team will partner closely with other HQ functions, all UPI operating companies and corporate groups based in London and Amsterdam.
The finance team is committed to fostering development and engagement with all team members, and to supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
Planned job responsibilities are as follows but there may be some change as the team works through the optimal set up –
• Maintain models used for greenlights and all rights decision support, working with other BU's to ensure kept up to date
• Support Greenlights preparation and coordination across teams
• Run scenarios for all rights / title release decision support
• Management accounting for HQ marketing spend
• Support monthly Pacing and Close processes
• Support submissions to Film HQ, load systems, review and reconcile
• Marketing cost analysis and support
• Weekly box office title updates as required
• Play a key role in process improvement and build out of a team
• 2+ years of professional experience in accounting, finance, or related field
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed
• Excellent excel, financial analytical skills are essential
• Knowledge of Business Warehouse / SAP is a significant advantage
• Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and high standards in quality and accurate reporting
• Strong candidates will be well organized and able to prioritize multiple and competing priorities
• Demonstrated strong communication skills and a pro-active approach to building working relationships in a matrix environment
• Media/Entertainment experience is desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz55wq-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.