NBCU Corporate Strategy & Business Development Group has an immediate need for a Senior Analyst. The Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to work across multiple businesses within NBCUniversal (Film & Television Studios, Television & Direct-to-Consumer Entertainment, News & Sports, Telemundo, Fandango, Consumer Products, and Parks). This unique position will provide access to high-level strategic decision-making in the fast-moving and ever-evolving world of media & entertainment.
• Assists group and divisional counterparts in the development of long-term global strategy for assigned NBCUniversal client groups
• Performs financial analyses to evaluate strategic alternatives and new investment opportunities
• Conducts research and analysis related to intellectual property and potential M&A activity
• Prepares comprehensive business plans for new growth initiatives, including new business opportunities or opportunistic enhancements to internal businesses
• Provides financial and strategic support in evaluating mergers & acquisitions, joint venture partnerships, minority investments and cross-divisional business development initiatives
• Prepares internal presentations highlighting strategic rationale, key considerations, upside opportunities, potential risks, etc.
• Develops comprehensive financial models and valuation analyses, including returns analysis and sensitivities
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree from a top undergraduate institution
• Minimum 1-2 years professional experience at a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, media company, or corporate strategy/business development group
• Strong interest and/or prior experience in the entertainment industry is strongly preferred
• Superior quantitative skills, including strong facility with Microsoft Excel, and a sound understanding of finance and financial accounting
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to frame and communicate complex concepts and analyses in Microsoft PowerPoint
• High degree of professionalism and the ability to interact with senior management
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Experience working effectively both independently as well as part of a team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be able to work in the greater Los Angeles, CA area
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nw2p-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.