We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
• Create and assemble script for the show
• Oversee distribution of show related paperwork to proper departments
• Track script changes with writers, producers and production departments
• Relay script changes to teleprompter operators and cue card team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• 1+ years' experience working in News or other similar fast-paced live broadcast deadline environment
• 2+ years' experience in Television Production
• Must have knowledge of Final Draft, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Slack
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Television, Journalism or Communications preferred
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be organized
• Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
• Demonstrate good ''people skills'' in order to interact with co-workers and producers
• Strong grammar skills and accurate spelling
• Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
• This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
• Annual salary range: $60,060 - $72,800
• Hourly salary range: $16.50 - $20.00
• The candidate who fills this position will be paid at least 60 hours per week regardless of whether they work less than 60 hours. Hours over 40 hrs/wk will be paid at the appropriate overtime rate.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxp69-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.